Raelene has many years’ experience working in welfare, health, project management, Indigenous community development and education.
She is skilled in Research, Ecological Evaluations, Strategic Planning, Leadership Development, Governance, Organizational Development, Community Development and Engagement. Her interests are in strength-based research and building the capacity and leadership in Aboriginal communities.
She has Certificates in Community Services, Indigenous and Youth Mental Health and Indigenous Research, a Diploma in Aboriginal Family and Community Counselling, a Masters in Health and Social Science and a Doctor of Philosophy with the University of Melbourne looking at Prosperity on Country: re-imagining and re-positioning the social, economic and cultural value of Indigenous people in the Goulburn Murray region.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) – University of Melbourne
- Master of Health and Social Science – University of Melbourne
- Diploma of Aboriginal Family and Community Counselling
- Professional Certificate in Indigenous Research – University of Melbourne
- Company Directors Course – Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)