What we're reading & listening to
In no particular order ...
What we're reading
- Too Much Lip by Melissa Lucashenko
- Terra Nullius by Claire G. Coleman
- Another Day In The Colony by Chelsea Watego
- As We Have Always Done: Indigenous Freedom through Radical Resistance by Leanne Betasamosake Simpson
- Indigenous Legal Judgements: Bringing Indigenous Voices into Judicial Decision Making, Edited by Nicole Watson and Heather Douglas
What we're listening to
- All My Relations Podcast by Matika Wilbur, Desi Small-Rodriguez and Adrienne Keene
- Voice & leadership: Indigenous research in health equity by the Centre of Health Equity Podcast
Tell us what you're listening to and reading on Twitter @UniMelbPoche!